Thursday 17 March 2016

Creative writing

lion+on+stilts.jpg


Clip clop,clip clop, I heard as the sticks went on the ground. “The giraffe always escapes. He will never get away this time!” I thought. “I smell him! I see the giraffe! You can’t hide from me!” He looked as big as a 47 storey building.I took a run and jumped onto his back. As soon as i scratched the giraffe, my claws stuck on his skin. He was really sticky. After that I scratched him so hard that he fell to the ground. After I jumped on him, I was hungry. He was tasty! I ate him for dinner with my family. After that there was leftovers we saved for brekkie. My dad was happy. I was happy as well.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Vaughan, cool writing. I liked the story and how the loin ate the Giraffe for dinner. Next time you could add in more writing about what the giraffe looked like. From Tobi.

    ReplyDelete